With the number of beautiful hairstyles and simple to do and we always go with the same hair. Well, now we can wear a different hairstyle every day thanks to this compilation. More disheveled, with braids, for a formal occasion, … Hairstyles for every day!
They are easy hairstyles but like everything, with practice, you will get better every day. So patience if it does not look good the first time, surely the next day is perfect and without looking in the mirror. We start!
1. BOHO-CHIC TRENZA
If you like the bohemian style, braids and broken waves cannot miss you. With this hairstyle, we unite both. It’s perfect for a carefree and disheveled style, but in reality, each strand is calculated in its place to be perfect.
1. For this hairstyle, it is necessary to have the hair with natural or disheveled waves.
2. We start by dividing the hair into two equal halves and hold them so they do not mix.
3. With each strand, we make a root braid to the bottom of the head and keep them with tweezers so that they do not fall apart.
4. We join the two braids in a low ponytail and we can remove the tweezers.
5. We weave the hair that is loose to give it more volume and it seems that we have more quantity.
6. Open the braids to make them look thicker. They do not have to be very tight.
7. We cover the rubber or ligate with a lock of hair and that’s it!
2. COLETA TO THE SIDE WITH BRAID
A very romantic hairstyle and it will take less than 5 minutes to do it. With just a thin braid we can collect all the hair. What do you not believe? Put it to the test!
1. We begin with the straight, untangled hair and the stripe to the side.
2. On the side that there is more hair, we make a thin braid until the end of the hair and hold it with a rubber band or garter.
3. We introduce the braid between the rest of the hair and hold it with a hairpin without it being seen.
4. We took the rest of the hair to the side where we made the braid.
5. We wrap the whole braid around the hair and secure it with a rubber band or garter. Finished!
3. ROMANTIC SEMIRRECOGIDO
This hairstyle is easy and perfect for a sweet and childish look. It will look like you are wearing a crown! If you are in a hurry but want to go combed, take this step by step.
1. The first thing you have to do is to straighten your hair, or if you prefer it too, then wave the ends.
2. Take one side of the hair that is thick and make a basic braid and fasten it with a rubber band or garter.
3. You have to do the same with the other side.
4. Now, take one of the braids to where the other begins and fasten it with a fork.
5. With the other braid do the same and hide the rubber under the other. It is done!
4. ELEGANT COLETA
A good way to be comfortable and arranged is to make this ponytail low and very stylish. Perfect to go to work or to a date.
1. Comb your hair so that it is smooth.
2. Separate a small portion of hair on each side. You can hold it with tweezers and it will not mix.
3. Give a little volume to the crown by card and a little hair from that area and return to join the rest.
4. With a rubber band or garter, make a low ponytail without using the side tufts that you have set aside.
5. Take a side strand and take the pigtail to cover the rubber.
6. Repeat the same thing with the other strand and attach it with a hairpin or pin under the pigtail.
5. HAIRSTYLE INSPIRATION BAILARINA
It is perfect for a fresh and youthful look and you can do it without having a mirror in front. It is very simple to do, even if you consider yourself clumsy to make hairstyles, you will embroider it!
1. Start with one side of the hair. You roll it in and hold it with a fork.
2. You have to do the same with the other side.
3. When the two parts are joined, tie them together with all the hair with a rubber band and ligate so that you have a low ponytail.
4. Now, you have to screw all the hair in the same direction and roll it on itself to make the classic ballerina bun.
5. To finish, tie it with forks. Easy, right?
What do you think of these simple hairstyles? Which one do you like the most?
– If you want to share your hairstyles or ask any questions, write on our Facebook wall.